Public Relations, Contact Information
For any questions regarding this page, please contact the Public Relations Office at: pro-www［at mark］adm.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp
(Please replace ［at mark］ with @).
For more information on specific events and stores, please contact directly on the details shown on the relevant pages.
Media coverage requests
Applications for media coverage of the University of Tokyo Graduate School of Arts and Sciences and College of Arts and Sciences (hereinafter Todai Komaba I).
Prior permission is needed for media coverage of the Komaba I Campus (3-8-1 Komaba, Meguro-ku, Tokyo). Please contact the Todai Komaba I Public Relations Section with the following information.
Media coverage of Todai Komaba I students and staff, student clubs and organizations (filming, interviews, etc.)
Those requesting coverage must email or fax a completed Media Coverage Permission Application (including contact details, medium, interview subjects, coverage plan, interview date and time, number of people, etc.). Please attach any additional documents.
Download a Media Coverage Permission Application
Points to Note
- Depending on the nature of the request, responses may take a while to process. If you do not receive a response after an extended period of time, please contact the Public Relations office.
- Please send a copy of any published results of the coverage (magazines, books, other media) to the University of Tokyo Public Relations office.
- Media coverage is generally not permitted without prior permission. (Note that permission is required from the Public Relations office as well as from the interview subjects.)
- We cannot respond to enquiries that request personal information of our students, alumni or staff.
- We do not rent out our property as a filming location.
- Please refrain from media coverage of lectures or coverage that may disturb lectures.
- Please refrain from coverage that may identify specific individuals without their personal consent.
- In principle, we cannot accept media coverage in outdoor areas of campus.
- Please refrain from interviewing an unspecified number of students on campus.
There may be other circumstances under which media coverage requests may be denied. Please make sure to contact us prior to the event.
Contact (10AM~4PM Monday-Friday)
Public Relations Office