HOME > Senior Division (Years 3&4) > News > Go Abroad

Last modified on April 11, 2016


Go Abroad April 11, 2016

Handling of Credits Earned at Overseas Universities ※Application Deadline: May 10 (Tue) 2016

If a PEAK student has returned from studying abroad (AIKOM, a study abroad program based on a student exchange agreement, an overseas study on a leave of absence or a summer program) and wishes for credit transfer to be approved, the student must submit the prescribed application form by 4:50 p.m. May 10 (Tue).
For details, please refer to the chapter “Study Abroad” in the “College of Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Student Handbook II” issued at the year of matriculation to the Senior Division and the following PDF fileicon_pdf.gif. The form of “Request for Transfer Credit Approval” can be downloaded as below, which must be submitted along with the other required documents to the PEAK/GPEAK Section (Counter no.2, Administration Bldg. 1F). Take note that the evaluation for credit transfer cannot be made if the application documents are not completed accurately.
Choose and review the courses to be listed on the application form carefully since you may apply for credit transfer only once per one period of study abroad.

Notes on Request for Transfer Credit Approvalicon_pdf.gif

Application form: Request for Transfer Credit Approvalicon_excel.gif

Sample Format for Course Descriptionicon_word.gif


Return to previous page