HOME > Senior Division (Years 3&4) > Certificates > Current Students

Issuing Certificates of Senior Division (3rd & 4th year students)

[COVID-19 Response ]
- Counter services resume from June 29 (Mon). Please check the notice on the office hours that will be shortened from here.
- Entry restriction is in place on Komaba campus as a measure to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infectious disease. When coming to the campus, entrants must fill out the online application form from here →https://select-type.com/rsv/?id=kDRuRchp5I4
- Keep in mind it will take more time than usual due to downsizing office operation. So please make a request for certificate issuance well in advance.
Certificates can also be obtained at the automatic certificate issuing machine.
Students must show their student ID card at the main gate to use the issuing machine at the administration building.

[Important Notice ]
Certificates cannot be issued electronically such as in PDF format nor sent by email or FAX in order to protect students' personal information. Or, certificates cannot be sent to anyone or any institutions other than the student/graduate by postal mail.

If you would like to receive certificates by post (only available for the domestic mail service) or ask your proxy to collect the documents, please consult the PEAK/GPEAK Section after checking the site for alumni from here.

Application Process

Current Students
Students may use the automatic certificate-issuing machine on the first floor of the Administration Building. The following certificates can be obtained through the machine.
For others, fill out the application form for certificates and submit it at the counter of Academic Affairs Division. (Click here for counter information)

  1. Certificate of Enrollment (Japanese/English)
  2. Transcript and Academic Record (Japanese/English)(Senior and Junior Division)
  3. Certificate (Expected Satisfaction of Credit Requirements) (Japanese/English)

You may also request your certificate(s) by post. Please confirm the required procedure and fill out the application form with nothing omitted.

Days needed for Issuing

The certificates above will be issued in two days from the date when the application form is received at the office. (Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays) Note that you should apply well in advance as some certificates might need more time.


  • When requesting your certificate under your changed name, you must submit the Notification of Change in Name wordicon_word.gifpdficon_pdf.gif). When submitting the Notification of Change in Name, you should present an official copy of the family register or other document of proof which contains both your former name and new name. (We will return the official document after verification.)
  • If you wish to receive the certificate by post, hand in a self-addressed stamped envelope as well. In nagagata No. 3 (120 × 235 ) envelope, up-to four pieces of certificates can be enclosed and it would need an eighty (80) JPY stamp for domestic mail.
  • Note that the certificate will be discarded, if you do not receive it within one month from the date of issuance.
  • When requesting an English certificate, please inform us whether you have applied for the certificate before.

Counter Opening Hours

During Semester : 9:00 a.m.~4:50 p.m.
Semester Break : 9:00 a.m. ~12:30 p.m. 1:30 p.m.~4:50 p.m.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, National holidays, Administration Office Summer vacation in August and Year- end & New Year holidays)