HOME > Senior Division (Years 3&4) > Administrative Procedures > Withdrawal

toenhpbanner.png UTAS is now in operation. Please log in to UTAS from here.

Request for Withdrawal

When requesting an approval for withdrawal, ask for necessary information at the counter of Academic Affairs Division first. (Click here for counter information)


If a student withdraws from the university due to personal reason or the expiration of the maximum length of enrollment, the student must submit a Request for Withdrawal form to Academic Affairs Division at least two months prior to the date of withdrawal.
Please note that the request may not be accepted if the student has outstanding financial obligation to the university.

If you are a Japanese Student Service Organization (JASSO) scholarship recipient, you need to go through a separate procedure and to submit a request form (Idoh-negai/todoke (異動願(届))as a notification of your withdrawal and a letter of commitment for scholarship payment as set by the organization as well.

JASSO website: http://www.jasso.go.jp/shougakukin/index.html (Japanese only)
(Top >> 奨学金 (Scholarship)  >> 貸与中の異動(退学)について (Withdrawal))
The Student Support Division is in charge of scholarship procedures. For details, please ask for advice at the counter of Student Support Division.

For those receiving scholarships from corporate funds or associations other than JASSO, please first contact the office of each fund to take procedures required by the organization.