HOME > Senior Division (Years 3&4) > News > Others

Last modified on April 24, 2020


Others April 24, 2020

Handling of Credits Earned at Overseas Universities ※Application Deadline: Friday, May 15  Important

If you returned from study abroad (a study abroad program based on a student exchange agreement, an overseas study on a leave of absence or a summer program) and would like credit transfer to be approved, please submit the prescribed application documents by Friday, May 15.

For details, please refer to the chapter "Study Abroad" in the "College of Arts and Sciences Undergraduate Student Handbook II" issued at the year of matriculation to the Senior Division, and check the application procedure in the following PDF file icon_pdf.gif.
For PEAK students, the form of "Request for Transfer Credit Approval" below must be submitted along with other required documents. Take note that the evaluation for credit transfer cannot be made if the application documents are not completed accurately.

Choose and review the courses to be listed on the application form carefully since you may apply for credit transfer only once per one period of study abroad.

Notes on Request for Transfer Credit Approval icon_pdf.gif

Application form: Request for Transfer Credit Approval icon_excel.gif

Sample Format for Course Description icon_word.gif

*The main students who can apply this time are those who have already finished study abroad by March 2020 and have already obtained the Academic Transcript from the host university.

For returning students affected by the Coronavirus Pandemic, please apply in November. However, the students who have already obtain the Academic Transcript from host university and do not plan to apply for credit transfer earned at host university after returning to Japan may apply in this time.

For the students who plan to earn credits at host university by taking online classes after returning to Japan and apply for credit transfer including them, please apply in November.

Return to previous page