HOME > Student Support > Housing Information > Other Accommodations

Other accommodation

Prefectural halls and other accommodation:

As well as the University of Tokyo halls of residence, there is other accommodation that provides a comfortable living space for students. Requirements and fees differ for each accommodation, so please make your own enquiries. Any announcements and application information will be posted on the bulletin board in the lobby of the Student Support Division.

Private accommodation:

Section in charge Co-op
Location First Floor, Komaba Comunication Plaza North Building
Opening hours Monday to Friday 10:00 - 17:00
Telephone 03-3469-9052

Help on finding private accommodation is available at the co-op office on the first floor of the Komaba Communication Plaza North building. There are two types of listings: those by the landlord and those by a real estate agent.
For accommodation advertised by landlords, you must call and make a viewing appointment yourself and we do not charge a handling fee. However, all contractual agreements are made at your own responsibility, so please ensure to discuss with the landlord carefully to avoid any trouble later on.

For accommodation advertised by a real estate agent, the co-op will refer you to our partner agent. The agent will handle all negotiations and paperwork, but this will incur a handling fee.